Head of College Archives / College Archivist
- Develop and manage the College's institutional archives and manuscript collections.
- Acquire and preserve materials documenting the history of the College and manuscript collections related to its curricula.
- Consult and develop record management strategies with faculty, staff, and administrators.
- Provide access to archive collections and reference support to staff, faculty, students, administrators, and outside researchers
- Alumni Relations Office
- Audio Arts & Acoustics Department
- Humanities, History & Social Sciences Department- History
- Institutional Marketing and Communications Office
- Institutional Records Office
- MS, Library & Information Science, Simmons College, Boston, MA
- MA, American History, Simmons College, Boston, MA
- BA, English Language & Literature, Certification: Technical Communication, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA
- SAA, Society of American Archivists
- Chicago Area Archivists
- Chicago Collections Consortium