Did your instructor put something on reserve?Find it here:
Things to know
- Print reserve items are Library Use Only. You will need to present your Columbia ID.
- To use an item on print reserve, you will need to bring the call number and title of the item to the 1st floor desk.
- Your professor will give you the password to access Electronic Reserves.
Put items on reserve for your class:
- Print Reserve form & instructions - books, movies, CDs
- Electronic Reserve form & instructions - journal articles, chapters of books