Supplier Diversity Program
Columbia College Chicago is committed to the goal of developing mutually beneficial relationships by promoting opportunities to qualified diverse enterprises and fostering the college mission of welcoming diversity to our students, faculty, staff, and community.
Columbia considers the following certified diverse suppliers:
- Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Veteran-Owned Business Enterprise (VBE)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, Transgender Business Enterprise (LGBTBE)
- Disability Owned Business Enterprise (DOBE)
The objectives of this program are to increase:
- the diverse suppliers invited to participate in our opportunities
- the number of diverse suppliers that submit a response to the opportunities
- awareness of diverse suppliers to other departments
- overall spend with diverse suppliers
Information for Vendors
If you are interested in participating in the Supplier Diversity Program, please complete the Vendor Information Form.
For more information, please review the Frequently Asked Questions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.